Legal Assistant/Legal Executive
Director, Legal & Corporate Secretarial
The candidate is required to provide a variety of corporate secretarial, regulatory compliance and administrative support in the Legal Department. Work is of a critical or confidential nature and requires broad working knowledge of department and company practices and policies.
- Providing global legal and corporate secretarial support to lawyers.
- Drafting of standard resolutions and assist in the preparation of meeting documents for board and committee meetings.
- Conduct searches, responsible for all ACRA filings and other online regulatory platforms.
- Monitor all billings for the department, keep a close watch on regulatory and filing deadlines and to remind internal stakeholders of the same.
- Liaise with other departments and external (overseas) service providers.
- Review and proof-read legal documents and sending for signatures via DocuSign.
- Upkeep the legal repository, both online uploading via Teams and filing physical copies of legal documents and agreements.
- Handle other assignments as may be given by a member of the Legal and Compliance Department from time to time.
- At least 3 years working in related field with relevant experience in law firms, corporate secretarial firm.
- Minimum Diploma in Legal Studies with at least five years of relevant experience preferably in a legal and compliance environment. Those pursuing a course with Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore (CSIS) will be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- A detailed-oriented person, able to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Meticulous, patient, mature and pleasant in disposition.
- Good interpersonal and writing skills, team player and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects, manage timelines, exercise initiative and make recommendations to streamline processes, where applicable.