Systems Administrator / IT Support (Bulgaria)
Overall Job Purpose
As a System administrator/IT support, you will be involved with end-to-end Technical IT support for Epsilon’s offices and employees. Your responsibilities include system administration engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance, research, and development. You will also work closely with end users to improve overall IT services in the business.
- Point of contact for end users in IT help desk support,troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Configure and deploy new users’ equipment and accounts.
- Perform infrastructure support task including daily servers’ health check, backup/restore, and documenting configuration and procedures.
- Ensure backups are running and completed.
- Ensure PCs and peripherals are properly configured, controlled, and documented.
- Support current infrastructure in Linux and Windows in hybrid environment (Cloud and on-premises)
- Meet SLA policy
- University diploma or certification program focused on Information Technology/Information – Systems/Information Security.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an enterprise level desktop support.
- Experience troubleshooting/resolving operating system malfunctions and performance issues (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Experience in Windows Server Systems, Linux, Active Directory, O365, Virtualization, Enterprise Backup, Anti-Virus & Power-shell would be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active approach to work with strong prioritization, planning & problem-solving skills.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Team player with excellent English skills.