Overall Purpose of Job
Epsilon is a global telecommunications business providing network, colocation and voice services. The priority of the business is to develop its data business.
Epsilon has been acquired by South Korean telecommunications company KT Corp. on September 2021. With Epsilon’s connectivity solutions spanning cloud connectivity, ethernet(DCI), SD-WAN, colocation services and KT’s integrated telecommunications services, customers, and resources. Epsilon is looking forward to expand our presence in the global data connectivity market.
This role is to be the global digital marketing manager to plan, execute all paid and non-paid digital marketing, including SEO, email, Adwords, remarketing and social media content.
- Plan and execute all paid and non-paid digital marketing, including SEO, email, Adwords, remarketing, and social media
- Contribute to marketing strategy by leveraging website, social media and other channels to identify and generate leads.
- Design, build and maintain the company as well as the company’s spokespersons social media presence
- Collaborate with web developer to optimise the front-end and back-end user experience of the website (example: site usability, design/layout, page load time and site performance)
- Work towards organic search optimisation including conducting keyword research, review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes, optimise on page content and build off-page optimisation.
- Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Establish and produce ongoing web analytics reports and recommendations related to the improvement of the corporate website
- Work closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present weekly and monthly performance reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in marketing or business.
- More than 3 years of hands on experience in managing and implementing search engine optimisation and Search engine marketing
- Experience with wordpress is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics, Google Adwords, Google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner,Ahref and any other website analytics tool
- Good Adword certification would be an added advantage
- Experience in managing digital budgets
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse data and make data driven decision
- Ability to clearly communicate results, kept learnings and areas of opportunities