Overall Job Scope
As a System administrator/IT support, you will be involved with end-to-end Technical IT support for Epsilon’s offices and employees. Your responsibilities include system administration, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance, research, and development. You will also work closely with end users to improve overall IT services in the business.
- Point of contact for end users in IT help desk support, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Configure and deploy new users’ equipment and accounts.
- Perform infrastructure support tasks including daily server health checks, backup/restore, and documenting configuration and procedures.
- Ensure backups are running and completed.
- Ensure PCs & peripherals are properly configured, controlled and documented.
- Support current infrastructure in Linux and Windows in hybrid environment (Cloud and on-premises).
- Meet the IT SLA (Service Level Agreements).
- Participate in IT projects.
- Take responsibility for managing the IT equipment/systems – work with vendors.
Skills and Knowledge
- University diploma or certification program focused on Information Technology/Information – Systems/Information Security.
- At least 2 years’ experience in enterprise level desktop support.
- Experience troubleshooting/resolving operating system malfunctions and performance issues (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Experience in Windows Server Systems, Linux, Active Directory, O365, Virtualization, Enterprise Backup, Anti-Virus.Power-shell would be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active approach to work with strong prioritization, planning & problem-solving skills.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with excellent English skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Required to come to the office twice a week and more frequently on occasion to support specific business requirements