Pricing and Cost Analyst
- Works with cross functional teams to review and interpret cost breakdowns to ensure accuracy and completeness and understand the product in costing prior to engaging in price setting activities.
- Develop cost and pricing models working across Product and Sales on implementation of the company’s pricing strategy; compilation and analysis of cost and pricing inputs
- Review and manage customer price quote requests ensuring responses are timely and have appropriate approval.
- Perform audit report compliance checks on a periodic basis to ensure the prices in all systems are in sync
- Effectively communicate price information changes.
- Manage all internal and external pricing queries and resolve operational issues with cross-functional teams.
- Prepare and maintain Pricelist for both internal / external distribution.
- Drive and collaborate with cross-functional teams for process improvement and productivity improvement.
- Diploma/Degree education with minimum 3 years working experience in similar fields preferred
- Strong skills in problem solving and logic
- Have good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Can do attitude, willingness to learn, ability to multitask, flexible & hardworking
- Telco experience a plus