Building a Data-Driven Future with Oracle Cloud
The Benefits of Oracle Cloud and How to Establish Secure Connectivity to the Cloud
With the increasing demand for cloud applications due to the current drive to go digital and the pressure to keep up with unprecedented changes, it has driven the rapid maturity of the cloud market.
Many enterprises have migrated their applications into the cloud, adopting a hybrid cloud solution and working closely with cloud service providers. According to Flexera 2020 State of the Cloud Report, 20% of enterprises are currently using Oracle Cloud, with a 14% experimenting it and 11% were planning to use it in future.
Join us in this webinar to learn how you can enable Oracle’s Fast Connect through Epsilon’s network and have direct access to Oracle Cloud.
- Challenges faced by enterprises when connecting to the cloud
- Common enterprise applications that are migrated into the cloud
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and its unique value proposition – Helping enterprises transform their digital infrastructure
- Oracle Cloud Case Studies
- Epsilon’s Cloud Connectivity offerings and Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) platform
Liang will discuss the challenges faced by enterprises when connecting to the cloud and how they can connect to multiple locations across the globe via Epsilon’s Cloud Connectivity offerings.