Get instant, on-demand access to Chinese cloud services and local network providers
China has established itself as a world leader in many industries, including manufacturing, telecommunications and, more recently, digital and cloud services.
With a population of almost 1.4 billion, China is an attractive market for international companies who wish to set up business bases or offer services locally.
While setting up operations inside China has become reasonably straightforward, securing connectivity in and out of the country is much more difficult.
This e-Guide will take a closer look at the challenges of connecting into China and introduce a solution that gives organisations on-demand access to the connectivity and services they need.
In this e-Guide, you’ll learn:
- What’s driving the need for connectivity into China
- The challenges of connecting into China
- How to get better connectivity through Federation
- How does Infiny by Epsilon provide on-demand access to China
- Use Case for connectivity into China