As enterprises continue to support hybrid work and expand their operations to multiple cloud and geographic locations, the demand for faster and cost-efficient network connectivity has become crucial. This makes the latest advancement in 5G and Wi-Fi 6E highly sought-after due to its promise of faster data transfer rates and lower latency.
Combined with SASE, a technology converging SD-WAN and comprehensive network security capabilities, the solution creates a powerful infrastructure that optimises network performance while maintaining robust security protocols. This empowers you and your IT team to play a key role as business enablers, delivering a cloud-native, adaptable network with high-speed connectivity that is built for the modern business architecture.
Learn more about the following in this complimentary workshop:
- The synergy between SASE, SD-WAN, 5G and Wi-Fi 6E
- SASE and SD-WAN building blocks, and how it works
- Cisco solutions for a hybrid workforce
- Various use cases across sectors
- A practical migration guide to SASE, SD-WAN, 5G and Wi-Fi 6E