OSN Leverages Epsilon Data Centre Infrastructure to Expand Global Reach for Enterprise Customers
One Source Networks (OSN), a managed communications solutions provider to large, global enterprises, extends its presence in Europe with flexible data centre infrastructure from Epsilon
OSN delivers unified communications and managed Cloud networking services to Fortune 1000 enterprises. The company’s customers span verticals, from healthcare and insurance to technology and energy.
To deliver its industry-leading communications services simply and cost-effectively, OSN requires partnerships that provide reliability and scalability. Epsilon has over a decade of experience in delivering outsourced services globally, which means that OSN can trust it to deliver consistent, high-quality solutions in one of the world’s busiest communications hubs.
Epsilon’s carrier-neutral data centre facility in London, UK was an ideal fit for OSN, giving the company a foundation to serve the international requirements of its enterprise customers.
OSN needed to extend its presence in Europe with a partner who had data centre infrastructure that could scale with its growing requirements.
Seeking the support of a long-term partner who understands the requirements of delivering high-performance applications and communications services, OSN turned to Epsilon for its data centre infrastructure needs in London.
Epsilon has not only provided racks in its data centre facility but also opened up opportunities for OSN to leverage its infrastructure and interconnect with customers, partners and service providers. From this hub, OSN can also access Epsilon’s over 600 carrier relationships. The company has been able to grow its presence in Epsilon’s facility over the past year.
Epsilon also operates data centre facilities in Singapore and Hong Kong where it is able to support OSN and its customers doing business in these regions. Epsilon’s data centres offer more than just state-of-the-art carrier-neutral colocation spaces, they deliver other benefits and services designed for operators that require a managed presence as well as robust local connectivity to other major data centre facilities.
CMO at One Source Networks
- Reliability - Epsilon delivers infrastructure with high availability supported by strict SLAs and 24/7 global customer support
- Efficiency - Epsilon’s combination of both network and data centre services means customers can rapidly turn up service and connect customers seamlessly
- Simplicity - By working with Epsilon, service providers are supported with both network and data centre services in 170 countries from a single provider
- Scalability - Epsilon’s outsourcing model means that its network and data centre services are ready to scale rapidly to meet new demand
- Relationships - Epsilon’s outsourcing model gives its partners access to 500+ carriers globally
- Experience - Epsilon has more than a decade-long track record of delivering network and data centre solutions to service providers globally
CEO at Epsilon
By working with Epsilon, OSN has the opportunity to seamlessly expand its relationship to include network services, colocation and local access networks in over 170 countries. As OSN continues to develop its business globally, Epsilon is there to support it with whatever network and date centre services it needs.
This might be connecting satellite base stations to global infrastructure or new hubs in communications centres in emerging markets. With a long-term relationship established, OSN can benefit from a range of outsourced solutions from Epsilon.