Overall Purpose of Job
This role is part of the Marketing team and the candidate is responsible for supporting lead generation activities, driving operational excellence, and optimising marketing technologies. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for global events and conference execution and management. He/She will have to thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity and invent and simplify processes.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will work closely with stakeholders globally to define and deliver optimal customer experience for email marketing and create strategies to optimise performance, produce high qualified leads and improve customer experience.
- The go-to person for all Marketing Operations, including maintaining database and streamlining all processes to improve the overall efficiency of the team
- Manage and optimise all email campaign productions and workflows including nurture programs, events programs, a/b testing via Pardot
- Maintain database and ensure data hygiene, from managing smart audience profiles and segmentation to housekeeping naming conventions
- Build & manage insightful and relevant dashboards to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns on Salesforce
- Design lead scoring and grading models within Salesforce
- Manage and support marketing and sales KPI dashboard via Salesforce
- Responsible for issuing marketing related POs and payments
- Maintain marketing budget
- Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing Operations role, with experience in demand generation marketing preferred.
- Able to work cross-functionally, globally and well in a team.
- Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High energy, strong relationship building and a fast learner of things.
- Experience with both Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot) is required; Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation Platform certifications are preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing discipline or related.
- Strong marketing analytics skills. Need to be able to turn large amounts of information and data into focused marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Ability to use CRM and marketing automation systems to develop campaigns and programs.
- Proven B2B bulk email marketing execution, list management/segmentation, and use of email systems (along with demonstrated knowledge of email best practices).
- Familiarity with performing routine tasks throughout Microsoft Office applications, including familiarity with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs and priorities