Managing Director, APAC
Overall Purpose of Job
Epsilon is a global telecommunications business providing network, colocation and voice services. The priority of the business is to develop its data business. Epsilon has been acquired by South Korean telecommunications company KT Corp. on September 2021. With Epsilon’s connectivity solutions spanning cloud connectivity, ethernet (Data Centre Interconnect), SD-WAN, colocation services and KT’s integrated telecommunications services, customers, and resources. Epsilon is looking forward to expanding our presence in the global data connectivity market.
You will be responsible for developing the organisations’ sales strategy, managing sales opportunities and driving revenue and profit targets across the Indochina market.
- Develop innovative sales strategies to manage ‘VIP’ accounts and increase revenue streams within these accounts.
- Manage sales opportunities from lead generation to closure either directly or via channel partners.
- Manage sales funnel to ensure there are sufficient opportunities to regularly retire sales targets.
- Use business development skills to identify, qualify, obtain and develop relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain solid understanding of current market conditions, technology trends and business to create offer that will boost company margins.
- Drive profitable revenue and growth year over year through recognition and realization of opportunities.
- Provides market analysis and feedback to management team concerning market direction, customer needs and business opportunities.
- More than 5 years’ experience in APAC for Telco/IT industry
- Understanding of up-to-date advanced technology solutions for Carrier, Data Centre Interconnect, Clouds, Multi Clouds and Remote peering and Value-added voice solutions.
- Existing relationships with major carriers in APAC.
- To sell-to or sell thru Epsilon suites of services to these Carriers customers, or their Enterprise customers in respective countries.
- Knowledge and experience in managing third party channels to market
- Driven by the opportunity to succeed in personal and professional growth and goal of winning
- Adaptable open-minded learner who takes a collaborative approach to business
- Ability to work effectively with partners, customers and internal team members as part of a global team
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills, capable of doing in-depth analysis and able to think strategically when making decisions.