Overall Job Purpose
The role will be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of field marketing campaigns for the EMEA and US regions. It will require close collaboration with the rest of the marketing team in Singapore and the London based sales team to promote lead generation opportunities.
- Define EMEA and US region marketing plans that support the regional sales strategy
- Drive Regional Integrated Marketing Programs to support lead gen, prospecting, pipeline and revenue generation programs.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create new sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Strategise, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, digital marketing, content syndication, and other channels as you see fit
- Localise Epsilon’s product literature which includes brochures, factsheets, ebooks and whitepapers
- Responsible for outbound marketing including crafting different touch-point messaging and managing outreach agency.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- At least 5 years previous Field Marketing experience
- Successful track record of implementing marketing campaigns supporting increased revenue generation
- Previous experience working with a diverse range of technical products across several market sectors
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Creative and visionary – able to think outside the box and come up with new ideas
- Resourceful/able to work on own initiative
- Able to work autonomously with minimum day to day supervision
- Motivated by a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- “Can do” attitude
- Strong team player/collaboration skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Has Field Marketing experience gained from working within a Telecommunications or Technology global company
- Degree or equivalent qualification in business or marketing preferred