This year in February, European data centre operator maincubes announced that it would harness our software-defined networking (SDN) platform Infiny to offer customers direct access to public cloud services and global data centres.
By adopting Infiny, maincubes benefits from a single point of control for network services. The platform enables maincubes to easily deploy and manage global connectivity without adding complexity to operations.
maincubes is now winning new customers and capturing revenues beyond data centre services with Infiny. It is now delivering on-demand connectivity with flexible and scalable bandwidth options to its European customer base.
There are many more success stories showing the benefits in adopting an SDN platform. While service providers gain a host of technical capabilities, there are three must-have features in a broad sense:
- SDN with global cloud interconnection
- API-driven and white-label option
- Value-added services for business growth
SDN WITH GLOBAL CLOUD INTERCONNECTION
Today, we’ve seen that the business environment can change overnight. It’s no longer enough to have a standard connectivity option with fixed long-term contracts.
This is because end users’ preferences and network traffic patterns are more dynamic.
- Network analytics and centralised management of services
- Automated, on-demand provisioning
- Multi-service port to provision various network services and freedom to move ports to any location on the network fabric
- X-Connect (cross-connect) ordering capability with port and cabling
Infiny is more than just a tool for buying network services.
It is a comprehensive platform for both users and resellers, bringing together a global interconnect ecosystem for high-performance and reliable network connectivity.
Learn more on how you can start connecting with Infiny today.